2012-09-11



Why Blame Obama and Why Must He Go?

The Obama Democrats came to power blaming President Bush for the financial meltdown. We all know this economic fiasco began when the housing bubble popped and the market collapsed.1

But few of us know that Obama, as a young lawyer in Chicago, helped start the bubble that led to the mess he says he inherited. Please read the handout. This IBD editorial sets the record straight -- As the title says, Subprime Bubble: Obama 'Vampire Socialism' Built It 2

In the packet three articles examine why President Obama can be blamed for America's present decline and why he's gotta go.  And yet even today, most of the American public still have no clue who he is. 

In the first article Why blame Obama? 3 Randall Hoven in the American Thinker counts the ways.

The second article is a Newsweek cover story from August titled Obama's Gotta Go. 4 Niall Fergeson observes Obama's budgetary process has been an epic failure. There has been no real economic recovery and America is losing ground.

I quote, "Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises, and it’s clear that the GOP ticket’s Path to Prosperity is our only hope."

Which brings us to the third article by J. T. Hatter -- Obama: Love Him. Hate Him. You Haven't a Clue.5

Here's the important question: "Who is Barack Obama and what is he up to?"

The movie, 2016: Obama's America,6 makes the case that an anti-colonialist mindset is the major influence on his actions and policies. Hatter doesn't agree this is the primary factor that drives Obama.

Rather - and I quote - "Barack Hussein Obama is a radical socialist revolutionary, and his mission is to transform the United States of America into a socialist state. He must be stopped."

-- Peter Cooper


1. So Obama Inherited a Mess, Did He? From Whom?
2. Subprime Bubble: Obama 'Vampire Socialism' Built It
3. Why blame Obama?
4. Obama's Gotta Go
5. Obama: Love Him. Hate Him. You Haven't a Clue
6. Review: 2016: Obama's America